Newton header updated (again)

After updating some of my projects to the recent beta of Newton **I decided to revert back to the original header format, using only one file **(NewtonImport.pas) instead of the three from the last update (which was a result of Stucuk updating the headers and splitting them in order to easily use them with his own wrapper).

So I uploaded a new package for the headers, now only containing one header (NewtonImport.pas) as known from the older releases and one header for the joint library (NewtonImport_JointLibrary.pas). Note that I also fixed a wrong DLL name in the joint library that caused the compiler not to find custom joint routines. This is now fixed and the header should select the correct DLL. Also note that this header is compatible with the recently released 2.16 version of NGD as there were no header changes between 2.15 and 2.16.

Sorry for the troubles, but if you want to use the old header format only using one header as used in older releases, or if you use the joint library, please download the updated package.