The current open beta of Projekt “W” - Phase 2 has been updated to revision 201.
New for this release
- Added a linux x86_64 release. From now on all upcoming releases will also be available for linux x86_64.
- Fixed a bug that stopped ecology buildings from getting finished.
- Fixed wrong global project calculation for minimum required funds to progress.
- (Linux) The sound library (libbass.so) is now loaded dynamically. If there was a problem loading it you get a corresponding message instead of the game not starting.
- (Linux) Executable bits for the start script and the game’s binary have been set.
- Fixed lots of spelling and grammar errors.
The main reason it took longer than planned to get this release out (the changelog is pretty small) was the continued work on the Mac OSX port. It’s already fully functional and playable on Mac OSX (including all OS-specific stuff like getting and changing resolutions, different timing methods). But no ETA on this yet, as there’s still a lot of testing to be done.