New client application
Version 3.26 of the Vulkan Hardware Capability Viewer is now available for all platforms (Windows, Linux, Android, Mac OSX).
This version has been updated to Vulkan Headers 1.3.230 adding support for reading new features and properties provided via
VK_KHR_GET_PHYSICAL_DEVICE_PROPERTIES_2 for the following extensions:
Changes and bugfixes
- Updated Vulkan profiles library to the latest version
- Added detection for Windows 11 (was showing up as Windows 10 in older versions)
- Fixed a bug with large values for maxTimelineSemaphoreValueDifference
I also did some minor tweaks and bugfixes to the database:
- Added additional fractional digit to coverage numbers
This was necessary due to the large number of devices, which caused some values to show up as zero due to rounding to one fractional digit.
- Added links to the Khronos man pages for extensions (in global extension listing)
- Fixed a bug with device support listing for core subgroup properties