I’ve just added an OpenGL C++ repository over at bitbucket, and the first C++ demo is an enhanced port of the attraction based compute shader system from my last post.
Compiled win32 binaries : https://bitbucket.org/saschawillems/opengl-c/downloads/computeShaderParticleSystem_win32_bin.zip
Compared to the Delphi version, the C++ version uses point sprites (instead of smoothed GL_POINTS), has a random color fade and allows for several user inputs :
Note : This demo requires at least OpenGL 4.3!
- r: reset particles at current cursor pos
- p: Toggle pause
- b: toggle viewport border for particle movement
- c: toggle random color fade
- +: increase speed
- -: decrease speed
- page up: increase particle count by 1024
- page down: decrease particle count by 1024