The “Vulkan hardware capability viewer” is a multi-platform client-side application that collects all available information from a Vulkan implementation that can be uploaded to a public database.
The application is written in C++, uses Qt for the user interface and runs on Windows, Linux and Android.
Goal of this tool is to create a database aimed at Vulkan programmers that need to check implementation specific information or just want to see what devices are supported or how far spread a certain feature is.
Along with the client-side application, there is also an online database containing Vulkan implementation (device) reports uploaded with this tool.
This database offers lots of functionality for filtering and searching data gathered by the client-side application. It allows filtering for certain devices, operating systems, versions, extensions, features, limits, formats, etc. and also offers the ability to compare multiple devices, even across different platforms.
As of recently reports from the database can also be used as configuration files for the Vulkan device simulation layer.
The database can be accessed via https://vulkan.gpuinfo.org.
The latest binaries for Windows and Linux can be found at https://vulkan.gpuinfo.org/download.php.
The Android version is also available the Playstore.
The project is available as open source and can be found on github.
- Device based views for the Vulkan hardware database
- Vulkan Hardware Capability Viewer 1.92 released
- Updates to the Vulkan Hardware database and the Hardware Capability Viewer
- Vulkan Hardware Capability Viewer 1.9 released
- Vulkan Hardware Capability Viewer 1.8 released
- Vulkan Hardware Capability Viewer 1.7 released
- Vulkan Hardware Capability Viewer 1.6 released
- Combined Vulkan and OpenGL ES listing for android
- Vulkan Hardware Capability Viewer 1.4 released
- Updates to the Vulkan hardware database
- Vulkan Hardware Capability Viewer 1.2 released